Round Eucalyptus poles can be applied in a wide range of outdoor applications.
Eucalyptus cloeziana round poles have the following unique properties:
- very straight
- little taper (< 1 cm/m)
- cylindrical shape
- tolerance butt diameter +/- 1 cm
- standard length to 11,8 m but also possible to length 15,0 m
- high durability (class 1) also marine borer resistance class 1.
- due to round applications possibility it is cost efficient.
- strength class D 50 (D70 in bending)
source: Houtvademecum © 2011 Centrum Hout Almere.
Sustainable production of Eucalyptus Cloeziana
quality wood for the European market
The Netherlands, with a production company, Margadant Wood Pty Ltd, based in South Africa. We are specialized in FSC® certified round and sawn Eucalyptus wood for the Water Works Industry FSC® C016391. (Maritime applications, such as jetties in harbours, mooring poles, embankment protection)